无色正方晶系结晶或白色颗?；蚪峋苑勰?，** Colorless square crystal or white granule or crystalline powder, odorless
Content（on the base of dry basis）
Heavy metals(as Pb)
Weight loss on drying
1. Chemical name: MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : KH2PO4
3. Molecular Weight: 136.09
4. Character: Colorless tetragonal crystal, white granule or crystalline powder, odorless and is steady in air. The relative density is 2.338 and melting point is 96℃ to 253℃. It’s easily soluble in water（83.5g／100ml，90℃）and is insoluble in ethanol.The PH value of 2.7﹪ aqueous solution is 4.2 to 4.7.
5. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent , chelating agent , yeast food, flavoring agent, nutrient supplement, fermentation adjunct, expansion agent and so on.
6. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transportation ：It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from moisture and hot. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.